Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Superheroes part duex - Spiderman...

I'm really not trying to run this whole superhero thing into the ground, but some friends of mine that I've seen grow up since they were little have seen my "flight" attempts. One, in particular, JD, fancies himself as a Peter Parker - aka spiderman. Well, we've known this for a while, and rarely does he reveal himself in public as spiderman, but tonight...oh..tonight...I caught him on film. He was being picked on by none other than Brandon B - and as we all know, spiderman can only take so much. What was odd though, was seeing spiderman in action - live. I'm really starting to wonder if he's losing his super powers too...or maybe he just gets really good stunt doubles while in costume. Judge for yourself. Spiderman is the one jumping - 600K.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! That is almost funnier on the net than it was live! That's wonderful!!! hahaha Btw, I need your email address... So I can send you the "other" video of JD. Send it to zmcm18@imail.etsu.edu
Thanks

-Mize

Wendy said...

I don't think you and your friends should be fighting crime any time soon. It looks like it is too dangerous for you! Nice knee!