Saturday, November 19, 2005

Today was a good day...

OK - 1st we all got up and went to a pretty good pancake breakfast at Applebee's which was a fund raiser for a local private school. Then we went to our local holiday parade. And after that was when the real fun started. Luke and I went shopping for new bikes. We're both wanting a new one and we went looking around to see what was out there and to see how much they would be. We went to several places and i think we're both set on what we want. For Luke, the Honda CRF50F 4stroke will definately suit him and be the best one for him. We can get a 2006 one for the same price as a used one 3-4 years old...and I found a used Suzuki DRZ400 - still thinking about that one. not sure if that's the one i want...but Luke's found his.

Dad came by today too and we went and looked at some more bikes and went by the harley shop and he found a bike there - i think he's actually going to get it Monday...crazy. Anyway, right now 'ol #2 is watching a where are they now type thing on vh1 and she's ogling over little ricky shroeder and the now bigger rick schroeder (if i even spelled that right). Anyway, too bad i don't look anything like him. hahahahhah

oh no...the dog is now in the house....100+lbs just jumped on me...crap...


gotta go

5 comments:

lisa said...

Honey, Rick and I grew up together, he's like a brother to me ....that's sick!

Steve said...

I feel like I'm stepping into something private...

I'm preaching in the morning (4x) and it's on parents and children (Col 3:20-21). Pray for me if you get a minute. That's where there's been no new post this week!

Steve said...

not where. why. geeez.

murph411 said...

Uh, I'm guessing these are not bicycles :)

Anonymous said...

hey, that was me, forgot to change the identity on here :)
Tonya