Friday, November 25, 2005

T-day +1

OK - after sufficiently stuffing myself yesterday at my aunt's house with her soporific turkey (yesss, again a word of the day...!)- of which i really didn't eat too much... ;) - we went to my dad's to say hi and he wasn't home...oh well, c'est la vie (foreign word phrase of the day - haha).

I have discussed new business ventures with the consort, and I'm not sure if i want to do it or not. It is minimal investment and high returns...but, yes, there's a bit of work involved...always the downside of things.... However, i have found a way to spend all that extra money..hahaha - i went a rode a Yamaha YZ250F Motorcross bike today that i think i may get. It's in pretty good shape, with some upgrades etc. on it and it rides really well. I'm going to go look at another one this afternoon, and there's a KTM 125SX that i want to go look at also.

And, if any of you out there know of someone who wants to get rid of a little honda XR50, or CRF50 I would be interested in hearing about it. ;)

I also just helped sekondstory finish up her thank you letter that some of you will be getting soon. She designed it and everything, i just had to put it together for her. Real quick, but it looks pretty decent. :) I think she gets more comments because she's a better writer than me...and to think, i'm working on a book...hahahaha -maybe i'll get her to ghost write it for me....

Oh, about the book...you didn't know that? Yeah I'm writing a children's book (i'm not smart enough for the adult books) - i don't really have a subject, plot or title...but i'm working on it....HAHAHAHAHA

4 comments:

lisa said...

well, you've got the mentality. :)

Steve said...

Ok, here's your mercy comment.
Really, I'd love to read the book, and it's been a few years since you started a new company; it's probably time.

Steve said...

I've got 5, but don't use 2. The coolest one is wildlifestaff.blogspot.com. We have a blog for our volunteer team. The novelty's worn off, but it's still a great team tool.

Wendy said...

Cool thing about the book. Will it be out in time for Christmas?