Monday, December 22, 2008

Laguna Beach, The Hills & The City

LOS ANGELES — Let’s face it "The Hills" wasn’t exactly a real reality show, but it is already starting to look as though Whitney Port’s spin-off "The City" is even more err, scripted.

Port and co-star Olivia Palermo both attended Grey Goose’s Ball for Charity in New York last week where they filmed the highly anticipated MTV show. According to our inside source, every moment the girls weren’t repeating the same scene over and over (which went on for more than two hours) they excitedly stood behind the lens and chatted happily like close friend, despire the fact that they’re portrayed as enemies on the show.


So, I read this online from, fox news of all places...hahaha and knew that those shows are all scripted, but have never really see anything be so blatant about it. Well that got me to thinking about finding info on the MTV show(s) which state it's either fake or real...

The Debate on Laguna... most agree it's fake.

Ummm, this guy thinks it's real, but I'll give him the benefit of doubt b/c this was written in 2004...hahaha

An authority I guess? It's fake.

The Hills...most agree it's scripted too...except Lauren (LC). And yeah, this is a post about something with the script...

The City...OK, by now I'm sick of looking all this stuff up...I stopped here. It's just too much for me to handle...I know it'll be fake too...


No comments: