Saturday, October 06, 2007

Breaking Records...

ok - so people have been asking me..."Hey I heard you broke some Guinness World Records. Is it true? What were they?" etc etc etc

Well, I'm here to set the record straight (JT, you can't roll your eyes until the end...ok?) about the records for all of you to enjoy.

First, let's list them:

1. Blowing the most bubbles at one time.
2. Throwing the most Frisbees at one time.
3. Breaking the most bubbles with the most Frisbees at one time.
4. Breaking the most records at one time.

Wow! You are saying to yourself...That's amazing! Is all that really possible?

Well, yes. It is. With the help of 12,000 people at a little shindig called Catalyst in Atlanta GA. Every year at this conference they set out to break some world record. Year's past have been largest pillow fight and most whoopee cushions going off at once. Now this is a leadership conference (which is pretty amazing, btw) that you should look into attending with lots of value. But I was completely fascinated with the records breaking...such a super cool concept for a conference.

Anyway, I thought it was cool and I'd just share since people are asking about it...

And JT, fyi...breaking the most records at once was 45's (old school music). Have you ever even seen one of those? I had to break a classic Kenny Rogers tune in half...I almost cried.

No comments: