Tuesday, December 05, 2006

the twofer

1 - My new job ROCKS! I had no idea how fun work could be! I also had no idea how much of a need there is for what we are doing. I mean seriously...I am having lunch today with a friend of mine "DK" who is a producer at a certain Music TeleVision network (hehe) about it. He is stoked about what we are doing and who knows how far this could go...simply awesome!

2 - I got to see a preview of the new cover that the fam is on and it looks really good. Lisa and kids approve as well. It should be out January. When it comes out, I'll get one and post it here. Who knows, you may even get one in the mail...hahahahaha - too cool.

l8r

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing that the same picture on the cover is our Christmas card picture, there’s a good chance people will be getting them ;) If you aren’t on our Christmas card list and want to be (why wouldn’t you ???) let us know and we will put you on the list! We love to receive Christmas cards as well! If you are a fatally attracted blogger stalker …Need not Apply! You think I’m kidding?! No way… there is one out there!

Johnny T said...

cover of what?

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of my "photogenic family"
Mom

Anonymous said...

J.C. visitor's guide! It's the Big Time Baby! ;)