Thursday, July 05, 2007

hmmm.....the title says it all.

So I see this today and just have to share it. Since I work in a village (and yes some refer to me as the village idiot...) and am familiar with gnomes I found this story humorous. It will only be a matter of time before our village is full of these gnomes and they become assault weapons everywhere...I would start a petition to ban them, but I think they need to get a bad name so the village I work in can be renamed and the gnomes can move on...because now the village name is stupid (and really always will be).

Police: Florida Man Assaults Brother With Garden Gnome

Thursday, July 05, 2007

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. — A 26-year-old Florida man was arrested after allegedly hitting his brother with a garden gnome and a ladder during a fight, police said.

Johnathon Gesell, of Port St. Lucie, and his brother, James, began arguing Tuesday before Johnathon hit James in the back with the garden gnome, police reports said.

Johnathon Gesell then allegedly punched his brother's girlfriend in the face and smashed part of the rear tail light and quarter panel on his brother's truck with a baseball bat. He also allegedly hit his brother in the side with a ladder, according to the report.

Click here for FOXNews.com's Crime center.

Johnathon Gesell faces charges including aggravated assault, criminal mischief and two counts of aggravated battery.

2 comments:

lisa said...

I would take a beating with a baseball bat and a latter over a garden gnome any day...but I am a Floridan ;)

lisa said...

or Floridian....whatever.